This might be related to a couple of abbreviations in the text which is hard to classify. As you may know, an abbreviation can have more than one meaning. We’re continuously optimizing our hyScore algorithms to provide better results. Please send us these cases via our feedback form to streamline the feedback. Please provide the information here (Google form). Thanks.
Articles in this section
- Language support
- What is the difference between API v2.x and API v3.x?
- My API-Key is not working, what’s wrong?
- Is the API not working? I can’t connect to the API and get permanently a “Bad Gateway” error message.
- What kind of URL should I send to the API?
- Why there is from time to time no result at all?
- What is the meaning of sentiment result “Could not get sentiment.”?
- Why is the category or IAB result “retry”, “null” or “no channel returned” in the JSON response?
- Why the first request of a URL shows a response “No data yet” in the JSON response body?
- Sometimes there is a weird looking keyword in the results which have nothing to do with the contextual meaning.